The Circuit Rider Magazine
The Circuit Rider magazine is a quarterly publication of the United States Court Reporters Association.
Editors in Chief: Shirley Hall, shirleyhall_uscra
General TCR email address: email@example.com
(Please visit our Advertise page for advertising information.)
Archived Issues Available in Private Library
1/31, 4/30, 7/30, 10/30
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
The Circuit Rider welcomes contributions from USCRA members.
Submit all manuscripts to Shirley Hall, shirleyhall_uscra
The following guidelines should be followed when submitting articles for consideration:
1. Submit on a CD-ROM or send via email: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel 10, Quark Xpress or ASCII. Please indicate if your file is formatted for a PC or Macintosh. IF IN CAT SOFTWARE, DELETE LINE NUMBERS AND MARGINS ON LEFT SIDE.
2. Label disk: identify article name and which program it is submitted in (i.e. Microsoft Word, .txt, ASCII). Identify program if emailed, also.
3. Identify acronyms desired on author byline. (RPR, RMR, RDR, CLVS, etc.).
4. Submit graphics separately. Graphics need to be in .tif, .jpg, .eps, or .pdf formats.
5. Photos are to be submitted in an envelope and marked appropriately. All digital photos must have a resolution of at least 300 dpi. Digital photos with a resolution of 72 dpi will produce unfavorable results and are unsuitable for commercial printing.
6. Internet artwork should not be used, as it is unsuitable for commercial printing.
7. Mail disks in sturdy protective cover.
Publishing Policy Statement
Any opinion expressed in The Circuit Rider, unless it is specifically identified as USCRA policy, is strictly that of the author or advertiser.