The Circuit Rider magazine is a biannual publication of the United States Court Reporters Association.
TCR Managing Editor: Kelli Mulcahy email@example.com
Advertising Manager & Photographer: Candy Potter firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please visit our Advertise page for advertising information.)
Archived Issues Available in Private Library
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
The Circuit Rider welcomes contributions from USCRA members.
Submit all articles to Kelli Mulcahy at email@example.com.
The following guidelines should be followed when submitting articles for consideration:
1. Submit via email in Microsoft Word
2. Identify acronyms desired on author byline. (RPR, RMR, RDR, CLVS, etc.).
3. Submit graphics separately. Graphics need to be in .tif, .jpg, .eps, or .pdf formats.
4. All digital photos must have a resolution of at least 300 dpi. Digital photos with a resolution of 72 dpi will produce unfavorable results and are unsuitable for commercial printing.
5. Internet artwork should not be used, as it is unsuitable for commercial printing.
Publishing Policy Statement:
Any opinion expressed in The Circuit Rider, unless it is specifically identified as USCRA policy, is strictly that of the author or advertiser.